WASHINGTON: The Obama administration is considering to tender an apology on the deaths of 24 Pakistani soldiers in Nato attack on a border post in November, TheNew York Times reported.
ISLAMABAD: Pakistan has rejected the US report pertaining to Nato’s attack on Pakistani check post on November 26 that killed 24 soldiers, saying that with Brigadier General Stephen Clark as head, the investigation can never bring out unbiased findings, Geo News reported Wednesday.
WASHINGTON: US military’s Central Command in its investigation has revealed that it took 45 minutes for a NATO operations center in Afghanistan to notify a senior alliedcommander attack on Pakistani check-posts in Mohmand Agency, a report published in ‘The New York Times’ said.
Pakistani military Thursday rejected the conclusions of a US investigation into a Nato airstrike that killed two dozen Pakistani soldiers last month along the Afghanistan-Pakistan border.
WASHINGTON: The leaders of a US House-Senate negotiating panel said on Monday they had agreed to freeze $700 million in US aid to Pakistan until it provides some assurances of assistance in the fight against improvised explosive devices in the region.